Web developer bij Werkspot Amsterdam JUNIOR/MEDIOR
We are looking for an experienced web developer who is familiar with the latest techniques and tools used for PHP development. Currently, we are improving further the matching process, ensuring that our network of professionals is of the highest quality and also exploring new models/markets within the home improvements sector. With your PHP & problem solving skills, you can have a great contribution to these running initiatives and future ones.
Within the team, you have a prominent role to take care of the process and the practical implementation of the solution. Your responsibility is to think and build together with the team the best solution to reach the goal. The solution should be written in a well structured and tested way.
- Experience in PHP development
- Guide and help your team members in the technical solutions
- Refine and estimate stories on the backlog with the software architect and your team
- Experience with Symfony3, MySQL, Git, Less/Sass
- You are familiar with the SCRUM methodology
- Testing your code is in your definition of done
- Experience with Vagrant, Ansible, Varnish, Redis and Elasticsearch is a plus
- A competitive salary
- Ability to improve yourself by following courses and attending conferences
- 25 days of annual leave
- Pension arrangement
- Free lunch together with your colleagues
- Free fitness in our own building
- A great working environment in the center of Amsterdam
Over de organisatie
Werkspot | Instapro (130 people) is a fast growing internet company with headquarters in the city centre of Amsterdam. It is our mission to be the easiest and most reliable way to arrange home services. In The Netherlands we are the market leader with Werkspot.nl. We are rapidly expanding internationally and started with the launch of Instapro.it in Italy late 2014 from our office in Amsterdam. We are part of HomeAdvisor International, part of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC)
Are you interested in this position? You can apply directly through the button below and we will make sure that you know the possibilities of an interview as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Mail us or call us at 050 3050 215
Vacancy number: 097001